Looking for a slick new planning job or are you freaking out because things are crazy? It’s gonna be alright — settle in, have an adult beverage, and check out these featured postings of planning jobs around the state!
If you are employer and would like to have a job posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a job and would like to have your resume and profile advertised to employers, please visit the For Hire page.
- Strategic Initiatives & Planning Manager with the North Central Regional Transit District (NCRTD)
- Santa Fe Botanical Gardens-New Mexico Youth Conservation Corps Crew (6 openings)
- Santa Fe Botanical Gardens-New Mexico Youth Conservation Corp Lead (2 openings)
Other Job Resources
For recent grads, please check out the following resources for navigating these uncertain times.
- APA National – Career Advice for Recent Grads: Navigating the Pandemic
- LinkedIn Article – What’s going to happen to the class of 2020?
A note about job postings: This listing of planning-related jobs is a complimentary service of the New Mexico Chapter of the APA. If you wish to post a job through the APA-NM website please send all job openings to email@example.com. Openings will be posted for a period of 4 weeks or until the filing deadline, whichever is sooner. If you desire to extend your listing for an additional 4 week period, you must contact the webmanager at least 3 days prior to the deadline. APA-NM is not liable for any errors or misprints and reserves the right to refuse or amend any submittal, regardless of content or source.