Looking for a slick new planning job? Check out these featured job postings for jobs around the state! For national planning jobs, check out APA’s job page at www.planning.org/jobseekers/ and the Western Planner’s job page at www.westernplanner.org/jobs.
- Job – City of Las Cruces – Active Transportation Coordinator
- Job – North Central New Mexico Economic Development District
- Job – NMDOT
- Village of Los Lunas, Summer Planning Intern
- Job – Planner II – City of Rio Rancho
- Job – Land Use Director with the City of Santa Fe
- Job – Affordable Housing Administrator with Santa Fe County
- Job – Community Planner with Santa Fe County
A note about job postings: This listing of planning-related jobs is a complimentary service of the New Mexico Chapter of the APA. If you wish to post a job through the APA-NM website please send all job openings to email@example.com. Openings will be posted for a period of 4 weeks or until the filing deadline, whichever is sooner. If you desire to extend your listing for an additional 4 week period, you must contact the webmanager at least 3 days prior to the deadline. APA-NM is not liable for any errors or misprints and reserves the right to refuse or amend any submittal, regardless of content or source.