Looking for a slick new planning job or are you freaking out because things are crazy? It’s gonna be alright — settle in, have an adult beverage, and check out these featured postings of planning jobs around the state!
If you are an employer and would like to have a job posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a job and would like to have your resume and profile advertised to employers, please visit the For Hire page.
- Urban Waters Partnership Vista
- Internship – Indigenous/Native Partnership Outreach Internship (NPS)
- Job – Senior Planner (Santa Fe County)
- Job – Associate Planner (City of Farmington)
- Job – Redevelopment Project Manager (City of Albuquerque)
- Job – Director of Development Services (City of Rio Rancho)
A note about job postings: This listing of planning-related jobs is a complimentary service of the New Mexico Chapter of the APA. If you wish to post a job through the APA-NM website please send all job openings to email@example.com. Openings will be posted for a period of 4 weeks or until the filing deadline, whichever is sooner. If you desire to extend your listing for an additional 4 week period, you must contact the webmanager at least 3 days prior to the deadline. APA-NM is not liable for any errors or misprints and reserves the right to refuse or amend any submittal, regardless of content or source.
Other Job Resources
For national planning jobs, check out these job pages:
- APA National’s jobs page
- Western Planner’s jobs page
- Planetizen’s National jobs page
- Government Jobs – Keyword “planner” 😉
For recent grads, please check out the following resources for navigating these uncertain times.
- APA National – Career Advice for Recent Grads: Navigating the Pandemic
- LinkedIn Article – What’s going to happen to the class of 2020?
- For Hire: The job market through the eyes of college graduates in search of work
Check back later when budgets aren’t a mess!
Recently Closed Job Postings
Previous job postings that are now closed. [sad emoji]
- Job – Engineering Division Director (Santa Fe)
- Job – Grants Evaluation Specialist (Office of Native American Programs)
- Job – Permit Coordinator (Corrales)
- Job – Planner 2 (Sites Southwest)
- Job – Senior Economic Developer (Los Lunas)
- Job – Planning & Zoning Director (Rio Arriba County)
- Job – Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer (Groundwork Studio)
- Call for Paid Student Researchers/Community Organizers/Storytellers (APA-NM)