Looking for a slick new planning job or are you freaking out because things are crazy? It’s gonna be alright — settle in, have an adult beverage, and check out these featured postings of planning jobs around the state!
If you are an employer and would like to have a job posted, please email email@example.com.
If you are looking for a job and would like to have your resume and profile advertised to employers, please visit the For Hire page.
- Job – Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer (Groundwork Studio)
- Internship – Albuquerque Public Schools Planning Intern (APS Capital Master Plan)
- Job – Urban and Community Forestry Program Manager (EMNRD/Forestry)
- Job – Community/Transportation Planner (Wilson & Company)
- Santa Fe Botanical Gardens-New Mexico Youth Conservation Corps Crew (6 openings)
- Santa Fe Botanical Gardens-New Mexico Youth Conservation Corp Lead (2 openings)
A note about job postings: This listing of planning-related jobs is a complimentary service of the New Mexico Chapter of the APA. If you wish to post a job through the APA-NM website please send all job openings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Openings will be posted for a period of 4 weeks or until the filing deadline, whichever is sooner. If you desire to extend your listing for an additional 4 week period, you must contact the webmanager at least 3 days prior to the deadline. APA-NM is not liable for any errors or misprints and reserves the right to refuse or amend any submittal, regardless of content or source.
Other Job Resources
For national planning jobs, check out these job pages:
- APA National’s jobs page
- Western Planner’s jobs page
- Planetizen’s National jobs page
- Government Jobs – Keyword “planner” 😉
For recent grads, please check out the following resources for navigating these uncertain times.
- APA National – Career Advice for Recent Grads: Navigating the Pandemic
- LinkedIn Article – What’s going to happen to the class of 2020?
- For Hire: The job market through the eyes of college graduates in search of work
Check back later when budgets aren’t a mess!
Closed Job Postings
Previous job postings that are now closed. [sad emoji]
- Call for Paid Student Researchers/Community Organizers/Storytellers (APA-NM)
- Job – Planner M15 – City of Albuquerque (Due August 6, 2020)
- Internship – Virtual Student Internships at Carlsbad Caverns National Park, USA: Apply Now!
- Job – EASTERN PLAINS COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS Regional Planner
- Job – Strategic Initiatives & Planning Manager with the North Central Regional Transit District (NCRTD)
- Job – Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department, Energy, Conservation, Management Division-Resilience Coordinator
- Job – The New Mexico State Land Office (NMSLO) is hiring its first-ever Landscape Scale Planner.
- Job-North Central Regional Transit District, Española / Santa Fe, New Mexico, Strategic Initiatives and Planning Manager
- Job – City of Las Cruces – Active Transportation Coordinator
- Job – North Central New Mexico Economic Development District
- Job – NMDOT
- Job – Planner II – City of Rio Rancho
- Job – Land Use Director with the City of Santa Fe
- Job – Affordable Housing Administrator with Santa Fe County
- Job – Community Planner with Santa Fe County
- Job – Senior Affordable Housing Planner with the City of Santa Fe